Search our wiki pages by keyword
General overview Virtual Classroom
It’s our goal to keeps as easy-to-use as possible, so it’s accessible for everyone. We welcome any suggestions.
In the “backend” you will prepare your training. In the Classroom (the “frontend”) you will give the training. Both trainer and student see exactly the same in the classroom; the trainer just has some extra buttons.
To make things easy, we have divided this in the following sections:
- Input … to input your images, videos and (Powerpoint) documents
- Create … to create your interactive tools and your training
- Sessions … to create new sessions and invite students
Please note that Team Managers have an extra option: “Manage” … to add trainers and some stuff to manage the application.
This is very easy and can be done in two ways:
- using our application … in each Session, you will able to invite students and emails will with all details will be sent automatically by our application
- copy the URL … in each Session, the URL is given to the classroom; just copy-paste this into your own emails or system
Virtual Classroom, the frontend
This is where the magic happens:-)
As said, both trainer and students see the same classroom. When the trainer is ready, he/she will open the classroom and all students will ‘enter’: their webcam recording is shown in the special webcam bar and visible to all people participating.
If you have any question about this topic or you need any other type of support, please contact our Support Team.